Landlord services

Blueco Electrical work with a multitude of letting agents and landlords because we are trusted to look after their electrical requirements.

Safety for landlords

Blueco Electrical work side by side with letting agents and landlords to ensure that their property is electrically compliant. We can provide Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICR) and provide both proactive and reactive maintenance.

Whether you need a one off EICR, proactive maintenance, reactive maintenance or a combination of the above, Blueco Electrical can service your requirements.

Services We Offer

EICR, otherwise known as Electrical Installation Condition Report, must be carried out every five years. Blueco Electrical can do this and you can find out more here
Proactive Maintenance
This is essentially ongoing maintenance. We will nip any potential problems that we can see in the bud before they become a real issue.
Reactive Maintenance
This is work that is carried out as a result of some kind of electrical mishap. To avoid this happening, we do suggest Proactive Maintenance.
We can offer a combination of the above services to meet your requirements. Contact us to discuss exactly what it is you need.


This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: There is no connected account for the user 17841444681544482.

Request a call back

Request a callback



Do I have to have an EICR?

If you have rented a property out on or after 1st July 2020 then, yes. It is a legal requirement that you have an EICR done every 5 years.

Is Blueco Electrical a qualified and competent person to carry out this report?

Yes, Blueco Electrical have carried out numerous reports and are definitely qualified and competent

I have tried to carry out necessary electrical work, but the tenant won’t let me in, what do I do?

Ensure that you keep all copies of communications that you have with the tenant and the electrician who was supposed to be carrying out any work. You can use these to show that you are not in breach of any regulations.

The property I’m renting out is a new build, do I still need an EICR?

New build properties should have and Electrical Installation Certificate (EIC). This will suffice, in lieu of an EICR, for the first five years.
© Copyright 2022 All Rights Reserved blueco Electrical - Design and developed by Sherbet Donkey Media
envelope linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram